[governance] Interview - P.D.Thrush

Kieren McCarthy kierenmccarthy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:02:56 EST 2007

I like the idea but whatever I produced it would currently still be seen as
somehow selling the ICANN line.

What might work better is if I tried to set up a chatroom session. I know
Channel 4 in the UK does a lot of these with politicians, businessmen,
film-makers etc etc.

If you think it's a good idea, I could look into it...

Kieren