[governance] Security issue @ IGF / Rio - Check your bank statements

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Nov 26 12:07:07 EST 2007

Report it here?? In the list?? I guess you should suggest people direct
their reports to the appropriate people -- yet another issue not
pertaining to IG which might creep up here.

I will be glad to redirect any report to the local organizers (who
obviously cannot do much except to forward them to the local
subsidiaries of the banks or card operators involved), but I personally
find very strange, however, that people do not contact their banks'
branches or card operators directly -- this is the proper way to file a
complaint.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org