[governance] Reinstate the Vote

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:21:43 EST 2007

Greetings,

These points are especially intriguing for those of us in other venues
working towards People's Assemblies, but without the ICANN / other
background as considerations.  When you have time, could you possibly list
some basic procedural steps, and / or substantive elements, characterizing
the systems you reference?

With appreciation, and *Respectfully Interfacing,* LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff