[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Nov 26 07:30:05 EST 2007

Rui,
I am happy that you agree my point is valid. As for Carlos - there is no
need to defend him, as you stated, esp that there is no attack against him.
I was just using the point that once someone who is attacked (in this case
Kieren) starts to respond, there are always voices that it is time to stop
an end to this discussion. Such voices don't exist when the attacks started.

The discussion about the personal attacks on this list is a needed one, as
well as the end to such attacks. If  you believe there will be an end, then
I hope you will be right.

veni

On Nov 26, 2007 7:16 AM, Rui Correia <correia.rui at gmail.com> wrote:

> Veni,