[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Judith Oppenheimer joppenheimer at icbtollfree.com
Sun Nov 25 22:14:53 EST 2007

Suresh, I can't speak to anyone's opinion of Kieren's job performance, but I can suggest that time would be better spent here continuing the  thoroughly interesting discussion of the original subject above, "reinstate the vote", rather than this distracting diversion subject of "rudeness tactics", which seems silly and is surely a waste of time.

Judith