[governance] Rudeness tectics (was Re: Reinstate the Vote)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Nov 23 08:09:49 EST 2007

Veni Markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote:

> So, if you all agree, let's stop the discussion about attacks (we all know
> there are people here who attack others on personal ground), and let's focus
> on the substance.

Given that the use of rudeness tectics against specific people with
the goal of reducing their ability to effectively communicate their
viewpoints is a significant problem in internet-based group
dosucssions, I would suggest that it should be considered part of the
substance of internet governance discussions to figure out how this
problem should be addressed.

Greetings,
Norbert.

--