[governance] ICANN and the IGF

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 19 14:11:05 EST 2007

Veni

You are rather wrong as far as the "European Caucus" is concerned. Neither
Klein nor Guerra played a leading role there. It was Georg Grve at the very
beginning and mainly Ralf Bendrath who coordinated this Caucus -and Ralf is
continuing that- which, unlike your assertion, was and still is a real
European working group.

Jean-Louis Fullsack
Focal Person of Caucus Europe to the European Parliament