[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as Global Principle for Internet Governance"

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:30:49 EST 2007

Dewd,

On Nov 14, 2007 8:43 PM, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Suresh
>

> Apart from the economic aspect of "Stopping phishers, 419 scam artists
> etc from defrauding our customers.
> There's also -
>
> Conserving their bandwidth and connectivity costs
>        (earlier it used to be "metered dialup", these days, gprs / 3g on
> roaming)"
> My argument falls in line with Robert"s assertion and you will agree
> with me that filtering of spams is infringing on one's right to
> freedom of choice. Let all the spams flow and the undeserved ones will
> be discarded. The net will be neutral.

Look at the mail headers of this mail.

The list software seems to use Mailscanner/SpamAssassin, do you want
the list to lift those "filters"?

Also Gmail uses SPF, how many Spam would you get in a day if they
didn't? My guess is 2 orders of magnitude more than you get now.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim