[governance] Re: when, where, how much?

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Wed Nov 14 14:48:53 EST 2007

Izumi:

if people share taxi's the approx cost (including meal) will be 30-40
USD. Please note that we are expecting people either to leave the
conference hotel by 6pm or arrive at the venue on or by 8pm SHARP

regards

Robert

>  Rio Scenarium, on Thursday, from 8pm. (http://www.rioscenarium.com.br/
> ).

Rua do Lavradio, 20- Centro Antigo – Rio de Janeiro – RJ (próximo à
Praça Tiradentes)
Tel:(21)3147-9005

Rio Scenarium - Pavilion of the Culture is a private space, dedicated
to the Brazilian culture and entirely financed by the three
antiquarians of the group, located in the first block of the street of
Lavradio (Lapa). Rio Scenarium occupies two eclectic big houses of Séc
XIX, both of 3 (three) walks, interlinked for a metallic catwalk,
totaling an useful area of 2.500 m2.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org