[governance] NRO report on Continuing Cooperation

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Nov 14 11:09:40 EST 2007

For the interest of those in this list, the NRO, the Number Resource
Organisation, has produced a report entitled "Continuing Cooperation - the
NRO's role in Internet Governance".

We did this in time for the IGF, but unfortunately the 2,000 copies which
were printed and sent across the Pacific Ocean were sent back again at the
beginning of this week, due to an administrative error.

Fortunately, the report is available for download from the NRO website at
this address:

    http://www.nro.net/archive/news/continuing-cooperation.html

If anyone would like to have printed copies posted to them, please let me
know the full address details and the number of copies required.

All the best

Paul

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                            ph/fx +61 7 3858 3100/99