[governance] Remote access IGF

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:30:08 EST 2007

Hi Adam,

:)  Today all the connections are working for here in NY; this means plenary
video and audio from side rooms, but the latter connects tend to stop at
certain points and couldn't re-start.  But I thought you would like this
general positive feedback.

Am working in background on educational materials about this process;
perhaps each or some of us so doing can also ask more substantive questions,
today or forward.

Best wishes,
LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff