[governance] Re: connect to video?

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:25:10 EST 2007

Thanks much, Carlos.

I had 0.8.6a from before; to be sure I pulled down 0.8.6c.  No joy.  If you can specify a codec (and maybe where it is to be found), I will certainly try it.  (Of course, I tried Quicktime Pro on the Mac repeatedly.)

More generally, has anyone succeeded to connect to the main session video via Mac?

And re the chat window, since you may be in touch with those making it all happen:  Part way through the morning session, the video disappeared in the chat window (audio still coming through - Win Media by itself continued to show video).

I did a restart, just to be sure it was not something on my end - still, the little Windows Media window insert into the chat page appears briefly, but that goes away and video is obscured while audio proceeds.  (To note, after the session, there was a stock warning text regarding something 'not found,' repeated several times in the space where there ordinarily is chat.)

David

     governance at lists.cpsr.org