[governance] IGP Alert: "Net Neutrality as Global Principle for Internet Governance"

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Nov 13 04:05:39 EST 2007

> What precisely is your definition of "spam"?  Does it significantly
> differ from "unsolicited bulk email"?

Not much of a difference from what others think on the issue. Though,
practically, it will boil down to "email your users don't want and didn't
ask to get" when you tie your filters to a report spam button.

> I would suggest that it is a good strategy to focus anti-spam
> activities on trying to solve the problem that there is too much

For a slightly more holistic view on this - I wrote this document in early
2005, nothing much, if at all, has changed from then to now ..

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/5/47/34935342.pdf

	srs

     governance at lists.cpsr.org