[governance] This Distance Forum - as Launchpad and Microcosm

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:38:29 EST 2007

Well met -

>From the pre comments and present ones already, such as the  present ones on
inclusion and bill of rights... dynamic coalitions as approach to be
adopted...

does it not emerge that the richer we can have the present albeit
circumcised domain of "connected in " participants, the more it will be
truly multistakeholder and inclusive as each IGF speaker has emphasized so
far. And this enlargement of access and experience here will hold promise
for the access and reach for the general global populace.

And perhaps in addition to hopping among distinct venues like email and
video and chat, we might be in a Second or Third or Nth Life or somewhat. of
our own collectively,  where 'all things good' things merge...... events
formal and formal, and all that's entailed.

:)
Linda.
Dr. L. D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*