[governance] IGC's meeting on 1th at 6 PM

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon Nov 5 11:25:12 EST 2007

Parminder,

Actually, I went back and looked at the prior thread on this and believe we
ended up saying that we¹d end the GigaNet biz meeting in time for the IGC to
start at 5:30.   Having a deadline might even be helpful to move that
meeting along.  So why don¹t we count on IGC at 5:30 (in the same room,
Pardo 1, right? make sure it¹s reserved), ask Markus to pop in at 6:00, and
APC folks can head off to their thing at 7:00.  By that point I¹m sure that
more than few of us, especially the exhausted GigaNauts, will be needing a
few caiperinas anyway.

Is the dynamic coalition meeting that Carlos was talking about still
happening, and if so when/where?

Best,

Bill