[governance] ISOC - Bulgaria will have representative at the IGF

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Nov 5 08:29:13 EST 2007

Hi.
I remember the discussion few months ago about sending new people to
the IGF (I think Adam or Robert wrote on that?), and here's the name
of the person who will represent Internet Society - Bulgaria in Rio:
Ms. Dragoslava (Dessi) Pefeva <dpefeva at isoc.bg>

Please, since this is her first WSIS/IGF - related activity, if you
see her, keep her informed about Civil Society activities. I will
send her a separate e-mail so that she can subscribe to this mailing
list. Some of you may know her via the At Large, where she's
representing ISOC.bg.

Sincerely,

Veni Markovski,
President and Chairman of the Board