[governance] Re: Warning over Net address limits

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 1 18:00:03 EDT 2007

The issue is there are people on this list, and others, who would like to participate who feel intimidated by much of the language here. Yes, it's all about context, and obviously we read Stephane's words somewhat differently. A problem with email.

So how about not appear to be shouting down someone who wants to get involved? And your mention of "many Africans", well, it depends I guess on what you call many. And it's not just Africans of course. It's about anyone who wants to get involved and currently feels intimidated. I know there are a few at least on this list in this situation. And it's not an issue unique to this list.

Cheers
David