AW: [governance] bureau yes bureau no??? ... Nomenclature vsfunctionality

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu May 24 22:00:59 EDT 2007

>>> Kleinwächter, Wolfgang <wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de> >you are right. But this is also relevant for the terminology "framework convention".

Only partly. An FC could incorporate a multi-stakeholder process, just as the environmental FC did.

I still find myself shaking my head in disbelief at people who think that governmental power can be tamed and contained by pretending that governments don't exist and by ignoring the fact that govts are encroaching daily upon the governance of the Internet.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org