[governance] bureau yes bureau no???

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Thu May 24 14:57:34 EDT 2007

Nothing is formally decided until the mAG formally reconvenes in September,
but does seem that there will be a core resources main session.  I'm not
sure I regard it is an enormous victory, since we were supporting actors,
some of the governments who've pushed for it undoubtedly have different
agendas from at least some of us, and our other main session suggestions
have not engendered a peep of discussion.  Moreover, we're talking about a
two hour panel discussion, which is hardly earth shaking.  But it is
progress toward being a context in which at least some issues of particular
concern to many can be addressed in some fashion.

BD

     governance at lists.cpsr.org