AW: [governance] bureau

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue May 22 10:51:40 EDT 2007

Good point, Bertrand

this is exactly the difference between top down (where you first create a box and fill later this box with content, the classical mission creep) and bottom up, where you start with an issue and create an appropriate organisational mechanism around the issue (which makes it much easer to end the mechanism if the issue has lost its relevance).

wolfgang