[governance] keep to the topic & list netiquett

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Tue May 15 06:05:57 EDT 2007

David,
agree with you (will send you an off-list e-mail).
I'd like to state that being in a mailing list, is not like writing a book,
as someone pointed out some time ago. It's like getting involved in a
conversation - one writes, the other responds, a third interacts, and so on,
and so forth.
That is, if there are 10, 15 or 20 messages in a mailing list, on the same
subject, that's a live and vivid conversation. I don't think there's too
much heat here, although sometimes people lose their sense of humour, and
become very serious. I don't also think we should be that serious. We are
not having a heart surgery, where every milisecond counts, and where gesture
should be planned. We are a group of people, who share common interests
towards the Internet.
Thanks for the point about the native English speakers - that would be
helpful, if people keep that in mind, when thinking how to respond.
Your site looks good. You could check my blog at http://blog.veni.com - by
the way, some of the questions people ask here, have their responses there -
one just need to read :)

thanks, and have a good night!