[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon May 14 11:12:53 EDT 2007

At 16:20 5/14/2007  +0200, Avri Doria wrote:

>On 14 maj 2007, at 14.39, Veni Markovski wrote:
>
>>Now, it is really interesting to see if anyone will have the
>>courage to sit down and write this as part of the RFC.
>

>I am not sure what courage has to do with it.

Sorry - that's an example of translating from Bulgarian to English.
Perhaps I should have used another word. The bottom line is: people
spend time here, to talk about other people, or about ICANN, but they
don't spend the very same amount of time to go and comment on iCANN
performance, where they will be heard. Interesting....

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org