[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Sun May 13 16:44:44 EDT 2007

Lest anyone think this sort of openness is idealistic or impossible, let
me assure you that the state of Florida -- and every single regional and
local governmental entity -- operates under rules of near-total
transparency under the "Sunshine" provisions of the state constitution.
It is an existence proof of concept.

Our law does not even allow three elected members to discuss business over
lunch in a private meeting.  That may be going too far, but what Karl
suggests about transparency is certainly possible.

http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                        -->It's warm here.<--
     governance at lists.cpsr.org