[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Sun May 13 13:39:15 EDT 2007

*THANK YOU* Parminder, [Bill as well]

For putting up with us and pulling forward with this.
Your dedication and diligence in the matter is appreciated by all.

-

Parminder:
>I propose that we email this doc to all
>MAG members and others who we know
>will/ may attend the open consultation.

Regarding the 'Attendees',
Would you please post a list of the members in attendance as-soon-as possible.
With regards to these Individuals, I look upon them as my "Delegates" of
representation at the meeting, and I would like the opportunity to 'lobby' them
publicly (via-the mail list), Although they are Primus-inter-pares among the
CPRS Group.

This will also inform us, which ‘part’ they intent to carry in the
deliberation, and will ‘help us-help them’ prepare oral-argument.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org