[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG

Louis Pouzin pouzin at well.com
Sun May 13 10:45:18 EDT 2007

My preference is:
(2) Core Internet Resources and their current governance institutions.

My vote is: yes
with or without "their"

I dislike "ICANN and Core Internet Resources" because speed readers can interpret it as synonymus scopes.

Cheers

- -
On Fri, 11 May 2007 14:51:10 +0530, Parminder wrote:

>We ARE NOT taking opinions as much as a clear YES or NO... opinions can however accompany a clear yes or no (in fact they are welcome).

This is still not the voting stage, but only a consensus gathering one (hopefully you wont have to repeat your yes and no)
     governance at lists.cpsr.org