[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG - Yea

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Wed May 9 15:55:20 EDT 2007

I support the text as is, and the titles as they are - I still don;t get why we're afraid to say 'ICANN' in public.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> jeanette at wzb.eu 5/9/2007 1:38 PM >>>
I support the text and Mawaki's suggestion regarding the header of no 2.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org