[governance] Just for fun Question

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 08:52:18 EDT 2007

Since Rui has already taken the "alas, again the forgotten
Africa as always" out of my mouth, I'll just vote for fun part:
Zanzibar, once crossroad for spices and melting pot for African
and Oriental cultures, today a holiday spot for our dear
colleague McTim. For the recognition of both (and especially to
put him on permanent vacation :-))...

     governance at lists.cpsr.org