[governance] Fwd: Conference of the Internet Governance Project 2008

carlos a. afonso ca at rits.org.br
Thu Mar 29 04:45:00 EDT 2007

Not really, Lee, as I was not asked by the constituency to do so. I have
just conveyed an idea which has been considered by Brazilian CS
organizations with the initial support of APC.

I am aware of the Giganet meeting and the importance of their members
also participating in a possible CS meeting. In conversations I got a
positive reaction from the UN organizers side -- no problem in doing it
at the venue, as long as is not in parallel with the main meeting.

So, regarding dates, we will have to work this out with Giganet and APC.
 We do not want to interfere with Giganet and with the APC low cost
connectivity workshop (which is on Nov.10th).

fraternal regards

--c.a.