[governance] IGF workshops

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:32:24 EDT 2007

Good proposal. I suggest slight edits as follows, if the proposal is not yet
submitted:

normative principles which determines OR should determine the governance
of critical Internet resources.

many other issues of public interest that need to BE elaborated and
articulated in the context of INTERNET GOVERNANCE (IG).*

(*) You may then keep only the acronym IG at the end of the next paragraph.

Mawaki