[governance] Wiki for IGF work?

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Fri Jun 29 11:36:00 EDT 2007

hi

thanks parminder for the proposal.. i'll post those we have that are
ready soon.. (haven't submitted yet)

i wonder if we couldn't set up a wiki somewhere for IGF preparation?
we can use it to see and refine proposals members are involved in,
and discuss other preparatory processes (if such develops..), onsite
activities etc

wiki's are great cos we can share the work.. but someone would need to host..

?

karen

     governance at lists.cpsr.org