[governance] Graduation of IG Capacity Building Programme 07: Virtual Ceremony in Second Life

Maja Andjelkovic maja.andjelkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:51:13 EDT 2007

Hi Yasmeen,
Nice to see your name in my inbox.  Congratulations on growing the
alumni community so quickly - 265 is quite the number!  I'll try to make
it to the graduation.

A quick question, I went to http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ to
determine the time difference, and it tells me GMT is not the same as UK
time at the moment, which they refer to as "British Summer Time."  If
I'm connecting from Washington, DC, would I need to get to Diplomacy
Island for 9:00 or 10:00 a.m. my time?

Hope all is well,
Maja

     governance at lists.cpsr.org