[governance] IGC Workshop Proposal

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jun 27 11:33:33 EDT 2007

Meanwhile, to make it very clear, the proposal remains up for consensus
seeking in the form it was posted by me - and 'yes' and 'no' responses are
solicited (explanations are welcome, but the 'yes' or 'no' to the proposal
as it stands now should be clear).

Thanks
Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore