[governance] Draft IGC Workshop Proposal

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Jun 25 12:10:37 EDT 2007

I suggest we change

We will solicit speakers if the workshop is approved.

We are soliciting panelists, and a list will be submitted in the next 2-3
weeks.

(ends)

I think they would want speakers before the final decision around 31st July,
at least as fulfillment of the procedure.

In any case even when submitted, these are tentative lists.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890