[governance] Draft IGC Workshop Proposal

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Jun 25 07:08:48 EDT 2007

hi,

On 25 jun 2007, at 05.29, William Drake wrote:

> 5. Provide the Name and Affiliation of the panellists you are
> planning to
> invite.
>
> We will solicit speakers if the workshop is approved.

Just a note, i think it might be better to plan to solicit the
speakers during July since that was the call; i.e. get the the
proposal/statement of intent in by the end of the month and have a
fully fleshed out proposal including proposed speaker list and co-
sponsors (if any) by the end of July.

Perhaps just dropping this line may be a sufficient change.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org