[governance] IGC sponsored IGF workshops

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Jun 21 06:28:52 EDT 2007

May I request Bill, Jeremy and Meryem (in the order members expressed
interest to do it) to put together a workshop proposal in the form it needs
to be submitted, and we can put it for comments and rough consensus. Try to
stick as much as possible to the agreed text of the May submission, and in
elaboration or additional text that may be needed to stick to the format
please go for what looks most likely to be consensually accepted.
(commonsense :), but I am repeating in a formal assertion).

You may confer offline and get a text ready. Thanks. And let me know if this
is going forward.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore