[governance] Muti-stakeholder Group structure (some ideas)

Louis Pouzin pouzin at well.com
Sun Jun 10 20:27:03 EDT 2007

This rift about who should feel guilty of spilling restricted info sounds a bit like snowing the gist of the issue. I do concur with Parminder that Meryem gave a crystal clear roundup of the Chatham house rules. She aptly pinpointed the "rule of silence" followed by the MAG (members). Isn't there a need to reassess the CS representation in this cloak and dagger operation ?

Cheers
- -

     governance at lists.cpsr.org