[governance] Muti-stakeholder Group structure (some ideas)

mgurst at vcn.bc.ca mgurst at vcn.bc.ca
Sun Jun 10 16:54:05 EDT 2007

"Transparency, accountability, rule of law..." It's really hard for me to
see what Civil Society issues are more important than those that arise
from this particular exchange.

I believe that this is called the Internet "Governance" Forum, not the
West Twickenham Social Circle... If the governance process of the
governance forum is not held to some level of appropriate practice then
how can one have any reliance on the outcome of that process?

And to ensure that this is not something "more than a bit of tantalizing
fluff" then CS should surely be working with redoubled and single-minded
effort to ensure that the process is in fact "transparent, accountable,
subject to the rule of law" etc.etc. by for example insisting on some
appropriate "Ceasar's wife" funding mechanism...

MG

     governance at lists.cpsr.org