AW: [governance] Muti-stakeholder Group structure (some ideas)

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri Jun 1 06:19:32 EDT 2007

Kleinwächter wrote:
 > The practice which has evolved in Geneva with open consultations and
 > meetings of the IGF-AG (partly open to interested parties without
 > speaking rights)

Really?  I thought they were only open to observers from
intergovernmental organisations (until the most recent meeting).  Am I
wrong?  If I am, how, when and by whom was the openness of these
meetings to observers made known?  And why doesn't it extend to the
advisory group's mailing list?

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org