SV: SV: SV: [governance] IS THE DIGITAL DIVIDE A PHANTOM?

Kicki Nordström kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
Tue Jul 31 10:49:54 EDT 2007

>Dear  Kwasi,,

That is right, but the only real problem does not lay with blindness, it lays with the design of the society! It is the society that makes us disabled, primarily, as we can in most cases learn how to operate a computer with existing software. But as the design is not   adopted to the situation for all users, we get disabled because we can not access what others can who have full sight.
Thanks for your interest and understanding.
Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)