[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] ECOSOC reviewing WSIS follow up and implementation: CSTD, UNGIS, ALF, IGF, GAID

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Jul 24 06:56:13 EDT 2007

Renate

I think the statement is good. Thanks for including the IGC's part on EC.
However, I remain concerned about the part in SG's report where GAID is
mentioned as THE conduit to CSTD. Is there any behind-the-scenes process to
correct this. If we have any doubts on that it is best to make a clear
statement on this issue. As you saw on the plenary list there is a strong
urging and support by many to make the point clear with ECOSOC.

Thanks for all the work

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore