[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] ECOSOC reviewing WSIS follow up and implementation: CSTD, UNGIS, ALF, IGF, GAID

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Mon Jul 23 12:13:46 EDT 2007

Dear all,

Sorry, for not coming earlier back to you. I am running between various
ECOSOC mechanisms and CONGO's ongoing work. I have tried to get your
proposals into one single statement for Wednesday. There will be no other
space. I did my bit on criticising "CS participation 'channelled' through
GAID" last week. Look at the attachment and come back to me latest by
Tuesday noon. Will be in meetings afterwards.

All best
Renate

----------------------------------
Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at www.ngocongo.org