[governance] Re: [unrelated] the Apple iPhone rort

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Wed Jul 11 12:26:09 EDT 2007

David,
 LOL ... the Goldstein Content Management System!

Actually I was referring to the Source Code,
[Sever-Side Feed Aggregator |or| Content Management System, for feed
redistribution]

Something that supports xml and opml.
I looked at Attensa [ http://www.attensa.com/ ]
running sever-side to power an OPML Powered Dashboard(s)
for an output something like this:
[ http://www.pageflakes.com/ouseful.ashx?page=6719564 ]

Cheers

     governance at lists.cpsr.org