[governance] Re: Linda's statement

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Jan 30 01:29:35 EST 2007

I am glad that I was wrong - with Avri's extra effort, now all the
statements
are on the website:

 http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-candidates-2007-AT.html

There are two additions, Linda's and Willie's and just a minor
modification of Wolfgang's.

Nomcom will be working hard to chatch up.

Many thanks, especially to Avri!

izumi

--
                      >> Izumi Aizu <<