AW: [governance] Fwd: ICC BASIS feedback document on IGF Athens

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Jan 16 12:27:43 EST 2007

Dear Bill

bad news. Meeting in Dresden was much longer and took more time than expected so I am unable to come with a revised text. I am also still little bit confused what to add, what the cut and what the general environment of the article is.

My proposal is that we meet on Wednesday afternoon, sitting together and discussing the options, going through the text page by page - if needed - and make a final decision. I am very sorry about that. One of the most painful expierences I had recently in publishing:  But probably we misunderstood somewhere and have now difficulties to come together.

We also should use the time to discuss all the other stuff: from IGF to GIGANET. I have no other obligation on Wednesday. As I said I will arrive about 2.00 p.m. in Geneva and will go straigth to my hotel "Arcade" on Cornavin Station. You can call me under *49-171-6324889.