[governance] Action on Enhanced Cooperation, please

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Jan 15 12:43:32 EST 2007

Hallo all

I have more comments... but agree with Vittorio on this one in particular - the
Openness panel tried to cover far too much.

>  > Openness, Security, Diversity are good
> > themes.  Emerging issues needs completely rethinking.
>
> Agree, but I don't like freedom seen as a subset of openness. If you
> expand the number of themes, then you need to add a specific theme on
> freedom and human rights, while focusing openness on, say, access to
> information, open standards, free software etc.

Anriette

> Ciao,
> --
> vb.             [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a]
> bertola.eu.org]<----- http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Prima o poi...

> 1/14/2007 8:29 PM

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692

     governance at lists.cpsr.org