[governance] barriers (was Re: Action...)

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:30:31 EST 2007

Briefly for perhaps later expansion, I certainly agree with you Norbert
- about poverty and about addressing barriers wherever they occur.

An  extended  observation and support is that  - indeed  *duties* are
usually associated with proactive recognition of *rights*, not just per se "
*needs*."  (The *rights/duties* analyses can pertain to those having the *
rights* also having *duties*, or people having *duties* respecting others' *
rights*. And etc)

Good news is that massaging these messages towards *rights*-based analyses,
among other points in your posts or derivable from them, pertains very much
both to (a) foresight and planning in *policy*, and also to (b) resulting *
deliverables* being more practical, affordable, explainable, understandable,
maintainable,  and friendly to evaluation and repair or revision down-line.

Some responsive thoughts, open to correction or emendation,
and sin ding  best wishes and continuing new years greetings, LDMF.