[governance] Action on Enhanced Cooperation, please

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 05:00:07 EST 2007

Dear Norbert and All,

I will enthusiastically second - that people are developing all over the
world and at all times.  Ever will it be so.  There is a concept of a
critical average or base line, and we must be *very* attentive to countries,
regions, and localities where very large numbers of persons face barriers,
and of all sorts.  Often, however, right around us there is great need and
where there is need there is duty. And  splendorous opportunity as well.

With very best wishes, Linda M F. LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
Various affiliations with disability support and NGOs internationally;
*Respectful Interfaces*, The Communications Coordination Committee for the
U.N..