[governance] Next IGF consultations

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Jan 8 10:01:35 EST 2007

All,

it's just one month to Feb 13, the first IGF-07 consultation, so perhaps
we should start to discuss what do we want to do for that event. Do we
want to have a statement?

I think that we could try to draft a statement about one or more of the
following matters (additions welcome):
- main subjects for the IGF 2007
- structure and membership of the next IGF-AG
- dynamic coalitions: how they work, what do we do with the outputs etc

What does the caucus think?

Ciao,
     governance at lists.cpsr.org