[governance] Host country agreement

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Tue Feb 20 12:23:58 EST 2007

Jeanette Hofmann ha scritto:
> The caucus statement last week mentioned a few things such as food.
(and cheap accommodation)

> Additionally I would find it important to have:
>
> * enough shuttles between hotels and conference venue
(perhaps also, though of course at a much lesser frequency, to airport
and city centre, unless there is adequate public transportation available)
> * storage rooms for computers
> * the possibility to reserve additional rooms, i.e. for meetings of
> dynamic coalitions
> * remote participation facilities need specification (this is taken care
> of elsewhere)
>
> What else?

* as good wi-fi coverage as possible in the rooms
* power outlets in the rooms!
* if possible, free/cheap wi-fi or wired Internet connectivity in the
hotels as well, maybe as part of the accommodation package.
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org