[governance] Host country agreement

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Feb 20 11:56:03 EST 2007

Hi all,

the IGF secretariat will negotiate with Brazil a host country agreement
for the forum meeting. Perhaps  we want to suggest, in bullet point
style, some aspects we would like to see covered in the technical annex
of the agreement?

The caucus statement last week mentioned a few things such as food.
Additionally I would find it important to have:

* enough shuttles between hotels and conference venue
* storage rooms for computers
* the possibility to reserve additional rooms, i.e. for meetings of
dynamic coalitions
* remote participation facilities need specification (this is taken care
of elsewhere)

What else?

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org